The uber-wonderful Townhouse Lady was kind enough to present me with the Honest Scrap Award! I didn't know about it until I was presented with it, so here's how it goes if I've given one to you:
1. Say "merci" and give the presenter a little link
2. Share "10 Honest Things About Yourself" (open to interpretation. exhibit A, moi)
3. Present the award to 7 others whose blogs seriously rock your socks
4. Tell the awardees and pass on the love!
So, away we go with "10 Honest Things..."
1. I really love cheese. And I mean really really. The stinkier the better!
2. When it comes to other people's spaces and my own workspace I'm meticulous, but my room... well, it's a pit.
3. I don't believe in making your own bed (unless company is coming...) what's the point? You're just going to mess it up again in several hours, right?
4. Sometimes more is more.
5. I actually like bagpipe music. It makes me feel epic.
6. I'm a chronic optimist, which can get me in trouble sometimes...
7. I have a border collie named Jemima, which people always think is named after the maple-syrup lady... no no no! Doesn't anyone remember Jemima the Puddleduck? Except, she's 14 and incontinent, so she's more like Jemima the Puddledog.
8. I think watching Monty Python is the closest a human can get to God.
9. When I grow up I want to be her:
10. I think everyone should stop worrying so much and be nice to each other. Seriously, is it that hard people?
And here's who seriously rocks my socks...
1. The unstoppable and inspirational Michelle Adams (my former partner in crime at Domino) of Rubie Green, M.A. Belle and the new online Lonny Mag (I think she has at least two extra arms stowed away somewhere...)
2. The lovely Leigh of Create... her art is seriously stunning, check it out on etsy
3. Another partner in crime at Domino, the awesome Robin Sillau of A Decorated Life; she's a great designer to boot, and her posts never fail to crack me up!
4. Artist, blogger extraordinaire, and all-around sweetheart Anne Harwell of Annechovie; I first discovered her while at Domino and have been a fan ever since.
5. Kim of Desire to Inspire... I aspire to inspire like she does...
6. Anna Dorfman of the divine Door Sixteen; we seem to share a very similar aesthetic in terms of interiors. Yum.
7. Heather Clawson of Habitually Chic... she's got a great writing style, and her refined taste is definitely something to aspire to